If you are interested in taking courses this summer, here is a list of what we are offering. Some of these classes are typically only offered during the summer, so don’t overlook these opportunities.
- KNS 480 Physiology of Exercise. Dr. Thompson. M-F, 10:30 am-12:45 pm. (check with Dr. Thompson to confirm that this can be taken for graduate credit).
- KNS 595 Special Topics: Current Readings in Sport Psychology & Motor Behavior. Dr. Fairbrother. Tue/Thu, 1:30-4:45 pm (with a break!).
- KNS 633 Advanced Sport Psychology. Dr. Whitney. Mon/Wed, 5:00-8:30 pm.
- RSM 521 Facilitation Techniques in Therapeutic Recreation. Dr. Hayes. Mon/Wed, 1:30-4:45 pm.
- RSM 570 Event Management. Dr. Hardin. M-F, 9:45-11:15 am.
- RSM 508 Research Methods. Dr. Trendafilova. M-F, 9:45-11:15 am.