Dear KRSS Graduate Students,
We want to remind everyone to remain vigilant in helping keep HPER a safe place for our students, staff, and faculty. You play an important role in maintaining building safety. Please keep this in mind:
- Doors to the outside should not be propped open under any circumstances, including weekends.
- If you have access to an office or lab, make sure to lock the doors, if you are the last person leaving the room.
- If you happen to be in the main office after the office door has been locked, please leave through the back door or make sure a faculty or staff member locks the main door behind you. Do not just leave the main door unlocked.
- If you have any general concerns or suggestions regarding safety in HPER, please contact Dr. Dzikus (email@example.com).
- In case of an emergency or immediate safety concern, call 911 or 974-3111 (UT Police, emergency line).